AuthorTopic: Meitantei conan (AKA case closed)  (Read 3546 times)

Offline Kitsune-chan

• New Fan
  • Seishirou ish mine >:D
Meitantei conan (AKA case closed)
« on: April 30 2005, 01:48 pm »
I love this series, a bit bloody, yet full of suspense. I was really disapointed when I found out what they dubbed the characters' names into...shinichi-jimmy, Ran=rachael, Proffesor Agasa=.....nevermind. But other than that, the anime's pretty good too. I loved the movies, espscially "the crossroad of the ancient capital".^^

Offline Kay Hearts

• *Nyan~!*
  • Big Fan
  • I´m a cute penguin ^-^
Re: Meitantei conan (AKA case closed)
« Reply #1 on: April 30 2005, 07:50 pm »
I love this series too. My favourite movies are Captured in her Eyes and Magician of the Silver Sky. Waiting ampatiently for movie 9 to be released (and available through torrent ^^u)

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #2 on: May 21 2005, 01:50 pm »
I love this series X3. It was one of my first mangas.^^ The series is so long though, 48 volumes and still coming  -_- . The anime's even longer, 398 epis and still running! >-< Oh well, it's worthwhile :sweatdrop: I love the OST, especially Nazo and Koi wa suriru shocku suspensu <---is planning on making AMV with this mp3.
My fav. movie would be captured in her eyes and crossroad of the ancient capital too  :greengrin: The anime is very well done  :keke:

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 22 2005, 08:22 pm »
I love this series X3. It was one of my first mangas.^^ The series is so long though, 48 volumes and still coming -_- . The anime's even longer, 398 epis and still running! >-< Oh well, it's worthwhile :sweatdrop: I love the OST, especially Nazo and Koi wa suriru shocku suspensu <---is planning on making AMV with this mp3.
My fav. movie would be captured in her eyes and crossroad of the ancient capital too :greengrin: The anime is very well done :keke:

With that many episodes and movies out, it's a crying shame only a small handful have made it on the air in the United States via Cartoon Network's [adult swim], where it's shown at 5:30 am EDT/PDT Sunday through Friday...

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline aLie-ChAn

• New Fan
  • LiFe iZ jUzT a RolleR cOasTeR..u Juz GottA RiDe iT
« Reply #4 on: May 23 2005, 12:31 am »
I love this series X3. It was one of my first mangas.^^ The series is so long though, 48 volumes and still coming -_- . The anime's even longer, 398 epis and still running! >-< Oh well, it's worthwhile :sweatdrop: I love the OST, especially Nazo and Koi wa suriru shocku suspensu <---is planning on making AMV with this mp3.
My fav. movie would be captured in her eyes and crossroad of the ancient capital too :greengrin: The anime is very well done :keke:
hey~! it waz also one o my 1st mangas.. me like it a lot! luv' movie 8th & waitin 2 movie 9...
~ WhereveR U ArE , WuteveR U Do, JuZ RemembeR , I WilL Be AlwayZ ThinkinG oF U....~

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #5 on: June 15 2005, 02:38 pm »
the preview for movie 9 looks really great  :greengrin:
they say there's going to be conan trading cards in the US soon  :okay:

Offline .::ka::.

• "HUmp!" like Kuro-tan XD
  • Mega Fan
  • HUmp ?!
« Reply #6 on: June 18 2005, 11:22 pm »
I love this manga too, but I don't like anime much, ^^"
I luv movie 4~>8 and I think I gonna like movie 9 too  :D
- Starting from here - Let's make a promise - You and me - Let's just be honest -
Kurogane is <3

My Precious <~ down for a while >___>  | My Journal
Forum Family
My lovely little sis XD Kai Mizuki [/i] & Aya-chan[/i]

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #7 on: July 03 2005, 02:50 am »
the anime started out pretty bad...but the art got better as it kept going. It's still so popular in Taiwan!

EDIT: Anyone know of there's a site with the Conan movie's OSTs and if there's a bittorent for the 9th movie? cookies for anyone who can help!
« Last Edit: November 25 2005, 01:39 pm by Okamirei »